February 17, 2011
Are you a UPenn student or a friend of a UPenn student who fits the following profile:
- digital and social media savvy
- marketing rockstar
- ability to lead an army of street teamsters
- passionate about living green and eating well
If this is you, you’re the perfect fit to be our campus brand ambassador. We want you to create and build the buzz on campus for one of the hottest growing companies in the region. This opportunity is a great way to pump up your resume with experience in social media outreach, experiential campaign strategy, plus planning and executing the store opening strategy in April.
-distribute promotional items on campus
- create relationships and communicate with on-campus groups and activities
- build epic campaigns and buzz on campus about opening
- manage a highly involved street team
- hours are flexible, but a minimum commitment of 10 hrs/wk is required. Most work can be completed remotely, but weekly check-ins will also be required.
What’s in it for you:
· working at a fast paced start up that’s aggressively redefining marketing in the category.
· good people. We like to work with people we can grab a drink with.
· fun learning. Crazy word combination, we know.
· recommendations and networking opportunities.
· some bribery in the form of sweetflow and salads.
· potential to move up on our team.